Build amazing mobile apps powered by open web tech
We know building applications for each platform–iPhone, Android, Windows and more–requires different frameworks and languages. PhoneGap solves this by using standards-based web technologies to bridge web applications and mobile devices. Since PhoneGap apps are standards compliant, they’re future-proofed to work with browsers as they evolve.
From the team behind Apache Cordova, the Adobe PhoneGap framework is an open source distribution of Cordova and has been downloaded millions of times and is being used by hundreds of thousands of developers. Thousands of apps built using PhoneGap are available in mobile app stores and directories.
- PhoneGap Desktop App – is the snappiest way to create new PhoneGap apps without using the command line
- PhoneGap Developer App – allows you to connect your devices to your development machine so you can instantly see the changes you make
- PhoneGap Build – takes the pain out of compiling locally — get app-store ready apps without the headache of maintaining native SDKs
- Plugin library – gives you access to a robust library of plugins to fully extend the capabilities of your app
- Third party tools – help you test, debug and manage your app
- Developer community – easily connect and collaborate with our community of thousands of developers, from beginners to experts, all working with PhoneGap
Get started here: http://phonegap.com/